We're thrilled to welcome our new, ambitious Project Manager, Fernando Fernandez-Arnal, to the Blue Mantis family. Fernando will be heading up Project Management for the agency, helping us to further improve efficiencies within our web development team.
Here's what Fernando had to say when we caught up with him on his first week at Blue Mantis.
1. First thing's first, if you had control of the office playlist, which 3 songs would you pick?
Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac
Dancing In The Moonlight by Thin Lizzy
Sultans of Swing by Dire Straits
2. Which three things bring you the most joy in life?
Expensive wine, great food and my little family.
3. If you had to define your project management style, what would it be?
I would say 'Consultative'. We are all expert in our areas and I believe allowing members of the team to provide feedback within the project allows them to get more involved and be more efficient.
4. Share one random fact about yourself!
I was as tall as I am now when I was 8 years old.
5. A year from now, what do you hope to have achieved at Blue Mantis?
Established myself as an important asset to the team and company.
6. What's your favourite thing on or about the internet?
The fact that any questions you have, no matter how stupid they might sound, are already answered by someone else.
Huge thanks to Fernando for letting us get to know him a little better! If you'd like to chat to Fernando about any web development projects you have coming up, then just get in touch below for a friendly chat.